HP Laser Jet M3027x MFP
HP Laser Jet M3027x MFP you are presented with the error: Scanner failure 30.01.34
The HP solution reports:
From the service manual:
30.1.34: Loss of communication with the formatter or cable error.
- Turn off the device and then turn on the device.
- Check the connections between the scanner assembly and the formatter.
- Make sure that the hard disk drive on the formatter is connected correctly and that the hard disk is functioning correctly.
- This error condition can be related to network traffic at the customer site; isolate the MFP from the network and troubleshoot accordingly.
- If the message persists, replace the scanner assembly.
I found that removing the scanner connection and replacing it again solved the issue.