There is a massive security flaw in iOS 9 which can be fixed by you updating to iOS 9.3.5. It is very important that you do this as soon as possible.
For more information on the iPhone’s first remote jailbreak exploit, read The Verge’s article here:
Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 12 delivers improved security, reliability, and compatibility by updating Java SE 6 to 1.6.0_39.
On systems that have not already installed Java for Mac OS X 10.6 update 9 or later, this update will configure web browsers to not automatically run Java applets. Java applets may be re-enabled by clicking the region labeled “Inactive plug-in” on a web page. If no applets have been run for an extended period of time, the Java web plug-in will deactivate.
Please quit any web browsers and Java applications before installing this update.
See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5575 for more details about this update.
See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222 for information about the security content of this update.
Apple has updated iTunes, and word on the street is, update now!!!
Here are the details:
Introducing the new iTunes. With a dramatically simplified player, a completely redesigned Store, and iCloud features you’ll love—this is the best iTunes yet.
• Completely Redesigned. iTunes makes it more fun to explore and enjoy your music, movies, and TV shows. You’ll love the beautiful edge-to-edge design, custom designs for each album, movie, or TV show in your library, and getting personal recommendations any time you click In the Store.
• A New Store. The iTunes Store has been completely redesigned and now features a clean look that makes it simpler than ever to see what’s hot and discover new favorites.
• Play purchases from iCloud. Your music, movie, and TV show purchases in iCloud now appear inside your library. Just sign-in with your Apple ID to see them. Double-click to play them directly from iCloud or download a copy you can sync to a device or play while offline.
• Up Next. It’s now simple to see which songs are playing next, all from a single place. Just click the Up Next icon in the center display and they’ll instantly appear. You can even reorder, add, or skip songs whenever you like.
• New MiniPlayer. You can now do a whole lot more with a lot less space. In addition to showing what’s playing, MiniPlayer now includes album art, adds Up Next, and makes it easy to search for something new to play—all from a smaller and more elegant design.
• Improved search. It’s never been easier to find what you’re looking for in iTunes. Just type in the search field and you’ll instantly see results from across your entire library. Select any result and iTunes takes you right to it.
• Playback syncing. iCloud now remembers your place in a movie or TV show for you. Whenever you play the same movie or episode from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV, it will continue right where you left off.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
Google have released an important update to their Google+ app for iPhone as well as releasing the full iPad supported version.
The update includes essential social features:
- Google+ Events
- Attach instant upload photos to posts
- Start and join hangouts
This was a much needed update to bring iPhone users in line with those on Android. Hopefully this will continue to encourage the use of Google+ as it was frustrating not being able to get fully involved with the community. Let’s hope this update wasn’t just that little bit too late.
For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5170