- Japanese language support for Siri (availability may be limited during initial rollout)
- Photos can now be deleted from Photo Stream
- Camera shortcut now always visible on Lock Screen for iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch (4th generation)
- Camera face detection now highlights all detected faces
- Redesigned Camera app for iPad
- Genius Mixes and Genius playlists for iTunes Match subscribers
- Audio for TV shows and movies on iPad optimized to sound louder and clearer
- Podcast controls for playback speed and a 30 second rewind for iPad
- Updated AT&T network indicator
- Addresses bugs affecting battery life
- Fixes an issue that occasionally caused audio to drop for outgoing calls
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website:
Check out the Clap Mini USB Camera:
Made in Japan the USB powered camera can take both video and photos, written directly to the USB flash drive. Insert a MicroSD card (up to 16GB) to expanded storage and use it as a regular USB storage drive as well. Cool.
Check out this great new product, the Swivl iPhone mount.
Under the hood, Swivl is a sensor enabled and motorized base for your mobile video device with a paired marker. You can hold the marker like a remote control or wear it and forget it. The sensor connection allows the base to “follow you” and keeps you in the camera field of view. This technology combination is ideal for capturing video of yourself for vlogging, sports, education and more.
But it’s also the basis for much more. We’re developing mobile applications to improve the video capture experience and post production, and for deployment of the product in other market uses. The Swivl accessory is the foundation for much more.
This device is going to be great for so many applications as shown in their video below:
For more details be sure to check out their site over at:
Nikon have made the rumoured COLPIX S1100pj official.
Project pictures and videos onto flat surfaces; control key camera functions with the touch of a fingertip to the 3”, high resolution Touch Screen.
You can also use the projector with a computer through the USB port. Some of the Specs are:
- 14.1-megapixel CCD sensor for stunning image quality
- 5x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom-NIKKOR Glass Lens
- Record HD (720p) Movies
- 17 Scene modes
- 5-way VR Image Stabilization System
- 3-inch Touch Clear Color Display
Check out the product page for more details:
9to4mac.com have posted in-depth details about the iPod Touch getting FaceTime. We mentioned in a previous post that we think that this would make sense and also showed you a possible hardware leak, showing a Touch with front a front facing camera.
Check out the interesting report from 9 to5Mac here: