For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5170
- Improve the browser’s responsiveness when the system is low on memory
- Fix an issue that could affect websites using forms to authenticate users
- Disable versions of Adobe Flash Player that do not include the latest security updates and provide the option to get the current version from Adobe’s website.
For more information, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5271.
For detailed information on the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
• Updates compatibility with GarageBand for iOS projects
• Fixes a playback issue with the GarageBand Lesson preview videos
• Corrects issues with some software instruments triggering incorrect or stuck notes
• Photos can now be deleted from Photo Stream
Included in Version 9.2
• Addresses compatibility with iCloud and iOS 5
• Left and right swipe gestures can now be used to navigate between photos in Magnify (1-up) view
• Previously imported photos are now displayed in a separate section of the Import window
• Book/calendar themes and card categories can now be selected using a pop-up menu in the carousel view
• Resolves an issue that could cause some pages of books to print incorrectly
• Rebuilding a library now correctly preserves saved slideshows and books
The update is recommended for all users of iPhoto ’11.
For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4715
Please quit any web browsers and Java applications before installing this update.
See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4593 for more details about this update.
See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222 for information about the security content of this update.