Lifehacker have released a post and video called “Everything You Need to Know About OS X Mountain Lion in Five Minutes“, which is really helpful in giving you an introduction to the new features in this exciting new release.
Have you downloaded Mountain Lion yet?
Here are some of the features:
The Real Deal
- Forget about the clunky, stripped-down mobile Web you’re used to. Firefox delivers the performance and security you expect, plus all the bells and whistles you know and love.
Site for Sore Eyes
- Tabs and browser controls are stowed away to the sides of the screen. Now you can see what’s been hiding all this time – the entire Web page. Enjoy the view.
Touch of Genius
- Bookmark your favorite sites with one touch. Swipe your finger across the screen to access tabs or install useful add-ons. Double tap to zoom. So smart it’s simple.
- Forget about typing long URLs, let the Awesome Bar do the searching and get you the sites you love in an instant.
- Add-ons have gone mobile. Personalize your browser and make it your own. Search and install add-ons on the go.
- Typing passwords on your phone is just plain hard. Why do it more than once? Choose to “remember” site passwords and forget ever having to endure long and difficult typing.
- Your tabs are close at hand. Just swipe your finger to the right to see thumbnails of all your open tabs to find what you want quickly.
Be a Local… Wherever You Are
- Looking for the city’s best live music joint? An alternative route to the highway? Get insider info and access maps with Location-Aware Browsing.
Get Up and Go
- Get Firefox Sync and surf the Web on your PC, get up and go, and have everything waiting for you on your phone: your history, open tabs, bookmarks, the Awesome Bar – just as you had left it.
For more details, head on over to the Firefox site:
Here you will see Kevin Rose, founder of digg.com talk you through all the new features that they have to offer.