- Improve the browser’s responsiveness when the system is low on memory
- Fix an issue that could affect websites using forms to authenticate users
- Disable versions of Adobe Flash Player that do not include the latest security updates and provide the option to get the current version from Adobe’s website.
For more information, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5271.
For detailed information on the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
• Updates compatibility with GarageBand for iOS projects
• Fixes a playback issue with the GarageBand Lesson preview videos
• Corrects issues with some software instruments triggering incorrect or stuck notes
iTunes 10.4 is now designed for OS X Lion.
You can now use iTunes with OS X Lion’s new Full-Screen App capability, which allows you to use iTunes and other apps without distractions. Navigate between your full-screen apps with a simple gesture.
Note: iTunes is now a 64-bit Cocoa application on OS X Lion and includes a number of important stability and performance improvements. Some iTunes plug-ins may no longer be compatible with this version of iTunes. Please contact the plug-in developer for an updated plug-in compatible with iTunes 10.4.
- Reading List: Easily add webpages and links to your Reading List to browse when you have time.
- New Process Architecture: Safari has been re-engineered for improved stability and responsiveness.
- Resume: In the General pane of Safari preferences, you can now choose to launch Safari with the windows from your last browsing session.
- Better Privacy: A new Privacy pane in Safari preferences makes it easy to remove data that websites can leave on your system.
Other improvements include:
- Private AutoFill: Safari lets you fill out forms quickly while keeping your personal information private.
- Find Option: When you use Find, you can choose whether you want to search for text that contains or starts with the text that you type in the search field.
- Drag-and-drop Downloads: You can drag items out of the Downloads window in Safari, so you can easily place downloaded files on the Desktop.
- Advanced Web Technologies: Safari introduces support for full-screen webpages, media caching with the HTML5 application cache, MathML, Web Open Font Format, CSS3 Auto-hyphenation, CSS3 Vertical Text, CSS3 Text Emphasis, Window.onError, and Formatted XML files.
- New Extension APIs: Developers can take advantage of new Safari Extension support for popovers, menus, new event classes, and interaction with Reader.
For more information about improvements to stability, compatibility and usability, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4611
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
This update improves overall stability and performance, including specific fixes in the following areas:
- Importing iPhoto libraries
- Reliability and responsiveness when using brushes to apply adjustments
- Reconnecting referenced master images
The update is recommended for all users of Aperture 3.
For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2518
The 10.6.7 Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Snow Leopard and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, including fixes that:
- Improve the reliability of Back to My Mac
- Resolve an issue when transferring files to certain SMB servers
- Address various minor Mac App Store bugs
For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4472.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.
This release provides a number of important bug fixes, including:
• Addresses an issue where some music videos may not play on Macs equipped with NVIDIA GeForce 9400 or 9600 graphics.
• Resolves an issue where iTunes may unexpectedly quit when deleting a playlist that has the iTunes Sidebar showing.
• Fixes a problem where iTunes may unexpectedly quit when connecting an iPod to a Mac equipped with a PowerPC processor.
• Addresses an issue where some music videos may not sync to an iPod, iPhone, or iPad.
iTunes 10.1 came with several new features and improvements, including:
• Use AirPlay to instantly and wirelessly stream videos from iTunes to the all-new Apple TV.
• Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 4.2.
• Provides a number of important stability and performance improvements.